Terms and Conditions of Sale
You can request any information through our assistance services by contacting Customer Service. You will find information about orders and shipments, refunds and return of purchased products. In addition, you can always contact the Seller by e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected].
The information contained in the purchase proposal form is an integral part of these General Conditions. By submitting this form, the User confirms that he/she knows and accepts the General Conditions and the additional information contained on the site www.annaklod.it (the “Site”), including the terms and conditions of use and the information privacy related to online shopping.
COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND THE CUSTOMER
- The ANNAKLOD (Seller) company sells the products on www.annaklod.it and carries out their e-commerce activity exclusively for “final consumers” who are of legal age and in full capacity. Sales are retail, and for personal use only.
- The Seller may not process orders from subjects other than the “final consumer” or in any case orders that do not comply with their commercial policy.
- The Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the Seller.
1. How to conclude the contract with the Seller
To finalize the purchase contract for one or more products on annaklod.it, you will need to fill in the electronic order form and send it to the Seller, electronically, following the relative instructions. Moreover:
- The Customer must be registered on the website to make purchases.
- The presentation of products and services on the website or via mobile applications constitutes an invitation to purchase.
- The Customer can buy the products visible on www.annaklod.it, illustrated on the website Shop page within the respective sections by product category, as described in the relevant information sheets.
The products published on the Site can be:
- Currently not available.
The availability of “Currently not available” items can be requested using the proper contact form.
When placing the purchase order, the Customer can choose the payment and delivery method that he/she prefers. The Customer’s purchase order is equivalent to a contractual purchase proposal addressed to ANNAKLOD for the listed products, each considered individually. Upon receipt of the purchase order, an order confirmation email will be sent. Taking charge of the request does not constitute acceptance of the purchase proposal. By sending the Order Receipt, we only confirm that we have received the order and have submitted it to the process of verifying the data, availability of the products requested by the Customer and payment according to the method chosen by the Customer.
The order confirmation e-mail contains the following data:
- Order number and date
- Product(s), quantity, price
- Type of payment chosen
- Cost of Transportation
- Total order amount
N.B. The sales contract between the Customer and ANNAKLOD will only end when ANNAKLOD send the Customer a distinct email with the information about the shipment of the product and the invoice, which constitutes acceptance of the purchase proposal (Shipping Confirmation).
- Before proceeding with the purchase of the products, by sending the order form, you will be asked to carefully read the Conditions of Sale and the Return Policy, to print a copy using the print command and to store or reproduce a copy. for your personal use.
- The order form will be stored in our database for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law. You will be able to access your order form by consulting the My Account section.
- Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will process your purchase order.
- By submitting the order form electronically, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe these Conditions of Sale in relations with the Seller.
2. Product Prices and Warranties
- The price of the Products indicated on the Site is expressed in Euros and is inclusive of all applicable taxes or duties. Where applicable, any delivery costs will be added to the price of the Products and indicated separately in the order form.
- ANNAKLOD constantly checks the accuracy of the prices indicated on the Site; however, it is not possible to guarantee the absence of errors. In the event that an error is found in the indication of the price of a Product, ANNAKLOD will reject the order and offer the Customer the opportunity to purchase the Product at the correct price. If the error is found only after acceptance of the order, ANNAKLOD will offer the customer the opportunity to cancel the order.
- The Seller does not sell second-hand products, defective products or products whose quality is lower than the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- The essential characteristics of the products are presented within each product sheet. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale on annaklod.it may not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
- ANNAKLOD guarantees the authenticity of all Products purchased on the Site. The “ANNAKLOD” branded products are made with Italian materials, are packaged by Italian artisans and are all strictly and entirely MADE IN ITALY.
The Customer may pay the amount relating to the Products contained in the order proposal and the shipping costs, if applicable, by PayPal or bank transfer.
Transactions will be debited only after:
- the credit card details have been verified;
- the debit authorization has been received from the company issuing the credit card used by the Customer, and
- the availability of the Products by ANNAKLOD has been confirmed.
Payments can also be made by bank transfer using the following IBAN: IT89I0301503200000003695623.
All costs and expenses (including any fees associated with the bank transfer that may be charged, from time to time, to the Customer by their bank) remain the responsibility of the Customer. Payment must be made no later than 7 (seven) working days from the date of the Order Confirmation.
In the event that, for any reason, within the term provided in the previous article it is not possible to charge the credit card of the amounts owed by the Customer (or – in the case of a bank transfer – the funds corresponding to these amounts are not available on the bank account of ANNAKLOD), the contract shall not be executed and the order will be considered canceled.
For each order ANNAKLOD will issue a specific invoice which will be sent to the Customer via e-mail or traditional mail service in compliance with current legislation. The invoice will be issued based on the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order. Changes to the invoice are not allowed after its issue.
4. Shipping and delivery of products
To find out about the specific methods of shipping and delivery of the products, access the Shipping and Returns section. Please pay attention to what is reported in this section because the information contained therein form an integral and substantial part of these Conditions of Sale and, therefore, are deemed to be fully known and accepted by you at the time of transmission of the order form.
5. Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fifteen (15) working days from the day of receipt of the products purchased on annaklod.it.
It is not possible to exchange the chosen product with another.
Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the goods, ANNAKLOD will issue a voucher of the same value as the returned goods, within 14 days from the date of return of the same.
To find out about the specific methods of returning products, access the Shipping and Returns section.
The Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products, i.e .:
- in the absence of the original packaging;
- in the absence of integral elements of the product.
The return of the products can be done through the simple and free procedure described in the Shipping and Returns section of the Site or through the procedure described in the Consumer Code.
Sales of products via the Internet are governed by articles 45 to 67 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code). This legislation provides in favor of the consumer the right to withdraw from contracts or contractual proposals, guaranteeing them the right to return the purchased product and to obtain reimbursement of the expenses incurred.
The right of withdrawal is reserved exclusively for consumers (natural persons who purchase goods for purposes not related to their professional, commercial or entrepreneurial activity), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to any professional activity whatsoever.
The costs of returning the product are charged to the customer.
- If you have not already done so, please also read our Legal Notes, because they contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and the security systems we adopt.
- Applicable law: The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts, and the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 concerning certain aspects of electronic commerce.
- Modification and updating: The Conditions of Sale are modified from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes.
- Company information
Last update: May 2020